Swapnil Ramesh Chinchalkar
MR. Swapnil Ramesh Chinchalkar
E-mail ID – email@example.com
v Job objective:
Attain a challenging work profile in a leading organization, which affords me opportunities to continuously learn develop new prospective and definitely prove myself to be an asset to the organization.
Position Applied For The Material Management, Stores Management, Supply Chain Management
A competent professional with over 4 year 8 month experience in Material Management, Stores Management and Inventory Management.
Assistant Manager- SCM
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES – The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
1) Stock and issue materials, supplies, tools, parts and equipment utilizing a computer purchasing and inventory control system.
2) Verify articles against purchase orders or packing lists and count and inspect materials for damage or defects.
3) Maintain control of rental uniform stock and changes.
4) Enter and retrieve data from a computerized inventory control system.
5) Track material usage and establish reorder points.
6) Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
7) Pre Planning for Dispatched & Supply Material as per order approval.
8) Generating Invoice Against Dispatched.
Material planning & Inventory Management:-
1) Preparing material requirement plan as per production department need.
2) Tracking & maintaining inventory level in the stores for all time required in the plant.
3) Generating purchase order as and when inventory level reaches reorder level.
4) Efficiently managing the inventory level, for ensuring ready availability of material to meet production & dispatched target.
5) Research discrepancies in purchase orders and duplicate orders.
6) Managing Material as per ABC Analysis.
7) Coordinate With Logistics About Export Or Import Material.
8) Perform weekly cycle counts, quarterly inventory, mid -year inventory, year-end inventory and physical inventory and prepare year-end inventory reports.
9) Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the SCM Function.
10)Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, other agency employees and the public using principles of good customer service.
11)Perform related duties as assigned
· Work as an Asst. Manager-SCM, This includes Daily Input Output updating of the department.
· Material Management as per ABC Analysis.
· Supplying And Dispatched the Finishing Good’s.
· Inventory Management.
· Tracking Material against Purchase Order.
· Maintain the Consumption & Production Material Quantity in system.
· Control the all SCM activities.
· Coordinate With logistics For Arrange Vehicle for Dispatched.
· Proper Managing store department, Supply Chain Management & Logistics Department.
1) Sr. Store In charge In GAMMON INDIA LTD (T&D) BUSINESS from Jan 2012 To oct 2014.
2) Asst. Manager-SCM in Supreme Bituchem (I) PVT. LTD From Nov 2014 to Present.
1) SSC Passed (Maharashtra Board) 2002.
2) HSSC Passed (Maharashtra Board) 2007.
3) Graduation Diploma in Business Administration (NIMS University) 2010.
1) MS Office
2) MS Excel
4) SAP Basic Knowledge
Date of Birth: – 20 Jun 1987
Declaration: I affirm that the information in this resume is true and correct. I also fully understand that if at any stage it is discovered that any attempt has been made by me to willfully conceal the fact, my candidature may be summarily rejected and my employment terminated.
Place: Nagpur Swapnil R. Chinchalkar
- inventory management
- material management
- store management
Graduation Diploma in Business Administration at National Institute of management
Asst. Manager- Stores at Supreme Bituchem (I) Pvt. Ltd