Kamani Jay M.
Jay M. Kamani
Mobile: +91 8460777070
To achieve high career growth through a continuous learning process and keep myself dynamic, visionary and competitive with the changing scenario of the world for self development and to achieve organization goal.
· Completed B.E. in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION branch from R.K. College of Eng. And Tech., RAJKOT affiliated to G.T.U. with aggregate 7.13 C.G.P.A of marks.
· Certified CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) July 2015. (Certificated id: CSCO12840494). And Currently CCNP pursing.
· Experienced with good knowledge, leadership skills, coordination capabilities & passionate towards achieving goals.
• GTPL HATHWAY PVT. LTD. Gujarat
• Position: NOC Representative Engineer
Duration: August 2015 to Present.
• Roles & Responsibilities:
• Supporting and troubleshooting network related LAN issues.
• Responsible for maintaining Downtime in Network Maintenance and handling Network & Disaster Management of Clients with the help of HO Team.
• Providing feasible solutions to the technical problems, in the shortest possible time.
• Accountable for troubleshooting problems of servers and clients during prime hours.
• Fixing of Daily breakdown Calls (Network) according to Network maintenance, sending daily, weekly and monthly Reports.
• Configuration and Maintenance of Important devices in Digital System and in Broadband network system ( MUX, Edge-QAM, Encoder, Modulator, Transmitter-Receiver and Set-Top Box)
• Configuration and Maintenance of Network Device (Fortigate Firewall, Router, MikroTik Server, L2 and L3 Switch)
• Configuration of Live Tele-Cast Programs.
• Ip Management. (Assigning and managing the IP address, Assigning NAT and static IPs)
• Link Management (Main Link & Backup Links).
• Involve in dB (Data Bytes) management process.
• Frequency Arrangements to Broadcast Digital Network.
• Analysis of Frequency Bands.
• Monitoring Wan Links with help of PRTG and Solar wind Software.
• ISHAN NETSOL PVT.LTD Gujarat
• Position: L1 NOC Engineer
Duration: May 2015 to August 2015.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
· Monitoring Operations with various components like ASR 1002 Series Cisco Router, Cisco2960 G Series Switch, Cisco 2950 series Switch, MikroTik Router.
· Working knowledge with LAN, WAN & Point to Point Internet Leased and ILL Lines.
· Handling broadband & leased line customers and diagnosed different errors and connectivity issues.
· Wireless device configuration and troubleshooting.
· Bandwidth up gradation and degradation of customers.
· Network monitoring of all Core devices as well as leased line customers of every district
· Changing and shifting of BGP routes to the various Upstream Providers, changeover of various routes with prefix list and route map.
· Configuration of QOS for various Routes, Latency related issues.
B.E (Electronics & Communication)
R.K. College of Eng. And Tech., RAJKOT
Swastik School of Science
Smt S.K Pathak Vidyamandir
ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER SKILLS
• PLC Skills:
· Programming Allen Bradley, Siemens, Delta, Mitsubishi, ABB, Schneider, Omron PLCs & Troubleshooting knowledge
· Creating new application with Wonder ware, Siemens S/W for various process/application & creating alarms, events real-time & historical time trending, M.I.S reports and its communication with hardware i.e. PLCs, HMI’s.
· Knowledge of instrumentation field devices like thermostats, RTDs, thermocouples, analog & discrete transducers, flow, level, pressure, temperature, proximity switches, thermostats etc
• Networking Skills:
• Install & configure LAN, Networking & Desktop troubleshooting
• Installation, Assembling, Disassembling, Hardware Implementation
• Configuration & Trouble Shooting of CISCO Routers & Switches, Fortigate Firewall, and MikroTik Sever.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS.
• Configuring Frame-Relay point-to-point multipoint.
• Understanding WAN connection such as HDLC and PPP.
• Routing Protocol (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP and BGP) Routed Protocol (TCP/IP/UDP).
• Knowledge about VLAN, Private VLAN and VLSM.
• Knowledge about OSI Model TCP/IP Protocol suite.
• Switching Protocols (STP, VTP, and RSTP).
• Implement traffic filter using Standard and Extended access-list.
• Good understanding of VPN, NAT and Load balancing.
· CCNA certified (Routing and switching). (Certificated id: CSCO12840494).
· Certified “SCILAB” examination conducted bt IIT Bombay.
Fathers Name :
Mr. Mansukhbhai M. Kamani
Date of Birth :
26th September 1993
Marital Status :
Permanent Address :
“RADHE” Hari Nagar Main road, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot – 5
I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE : SIGNATURE
- ccna (firewall)
- ccna (routing and switching)
- ccnp (routing and switching)