- We have been invited by the HR of companies, large and small, public and private, to help evaluate and select their key people. From the resulting years of trial and error, we developed an almost fail-safe method for predicting behavior, which works for hiring all levels of employees, from entry-level staff to company presidents.
- Preinterview Strategies: Most interviewees prepare their strategy in advance for what, inevitably, is a predictable series of interview steps. The candidates can prepare an excellent resume. And should. The candidates can anticipate questions and practice their answers. And should. The company can and should prepare by rethinking the job and redefining the position, including the critical skills and ideal person necessary to perform the job.
- Give an Assignment Before the Interview : Ask the candidate to visit one of your stores, plants, campuses, or offices or your Web page before the interview. Then ask for the candidate’s observations.
- Read Resumes in Teams : It’s helpful–and faster–to read the top candidates’ resumes in teams of three to five people. Teams that work well together are more accurate and insightful about potential employees than individuals are.
- Questions at Once: As the official interview commences, as the starter’s gun cracks and the race begins, ask all questions at once. That’s right. Put all your initial questions on the table up front.
HR consultant will “Perform advanced, specialized and administrative duties in a designated human resource program or section area” and is responsible for providing high-level support in the administration of a human resources program.” Human resource consultants undertake a lot of administrative responsibility in their day-to-day tasks. In essence, they interpret human resources policy and offer advice on its implementation in an organization or business. From answering questions on policy to presenting training sessions on complex HR procedures, HR consultants are largely responsible for a company’s continued compliance with human resources policy.
- To work in close co-ordination with our clients.
- To execute each and every assignment diligently and with integrity.
- To adhere to the strict norms of the client’s work culture and their code of ethics,
- To thoroughly check short listed candidates’ diligence.
- To treat each and every candidate respectfully.
- To provide guarantee period for each and every recruitment.
- Client Comes First:We will always have your needs and aspirations at the heart of what we do – we will listen to you and ensure any recommendation is tailored to your specific circumstances.
- Clear Communication: Each client is unique and will have their own experiences and knowledge of financial products, we will ensure that all discussions, documentation and any recommendations are clear, easy to understand and transparent.
Integrity & Qualifications of Advisors: Our advisors will continue to stay up to date with industry knowledge, changes and financial qualifications to ensure you’re in safe hands and you’ll always receive the best advice.